Chiltern Cross Country, nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders or any other persons or property.
Vehicles are left entirely at your own risk.
Riding is a risk sport. Every person using the facilities agrees to do so at their own risk.
Placing a booking implies acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of hire of facilities.
All riders must wear a riding hat conforming to the current BHS, British Eventing or Pony Club standard.
All riders must wear a body protector conforming to the current BE standard, while using the cross country course.
Adequate footwear must be worn.
All riders and trainers must have personal and public liability insurance.
Riders must be accompanied by a responsible person who must have a mobile phone in case of emergency.
Any rider under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a qualified instructor.
Booking must be made via the online booking system and paid in advance. Regular checks will be made and anyone found using the course without paying may be barred from future use.
Please note that CCTV is in operation in the car park and on the course.
Check the jump from both sides before jumping and do not attempt jumps beyond your ability.
Please do not jump any jumps marked with cross flags.
Where a jump can only be jumped in one direction (as shown by a red square alongside the red flag), please jump with the red flag on your right.
Please report any damage you notice to the jumps or ground asap to Diana on 07767 370148.
Please ensure the gates to the XC are kept closed at all times.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave should we see dangerous riding or horse abuse.
Please remove all droppings and hay left by your horse.
Dogs are welcome but must be horse-friendly and kept on a lead at all times.
There are no First Aid facilities on site
- Please comply with Government regulations on Covid 19.
- Park well apart from each other, there’s plenty of space.
- Maintain social distancing throughout – 2m apart where possible.
- The coffee cabin, loo and wash down area will be closed until the regulations ease. Please only use the loo in case of emergency.
- Please bring your own skip for picking up horse poo.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
EHV and horse / pony health
- Please ensure your horse or pony is up-to-date with their vaccinations.
- Do not visit if your horse shows signs of:
- recent cough of unknown cause
- recent nasal discharge of unknown cause
- enlarged lymph nodes
- fever (>38.5℃)
- recent onset of neurological signs of unknown cause
- Do not visit if your horse or pony is under current investigation for EHV infection or has been in contact with a horse or pony that is under investigation.
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- Vouchers can be used for full or part payment of a booking
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Lost vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion
Refunds and Cancellations.
Please give us as much notice as possible for cancellations. Login to cancel up until 24 hours before your booking and receive a full refund on the card you used to pay with. Unfortunately, any cancellations within 24 hours of your booking will not be refunded.
Cancellations made on the day due to extreme weather conditions will receive a full refund.